Thursday 24 May 2012

Pity the fool!




I pity the fool! Who feels more sorry for him/herself then anyone else in the entire world in general!

Have you ever known one of those... the people who will go "I got a paper cut AND had a rough day at work, why does the world hate me so much!".
I see people like this actually say this people with real problems, and I admire those who have to listen to that crap... how do they resist the urge to punch them in the face?

If you walk past a homeless person sitting in the street with a needle next to him what do you think to yourself?
- Can't he get off the street, this is gross and scary.
- I wonder what happened in his life to make it come to this, I hope he finds his way back.

Should we pity you for having to deal with this in your town? Or pity him for having his life ruined somehow? To me there is a pretty clear answer to this! And I can not believe some people don't see it, how self absorbed can one human possibly be? 

"Oh it sucks that I have to pay taxes to help people who can't make their own money." 
Yes I'm sure paying a bit of your paycheck to help others is way worse then not being able to take care of yourself, not being able to life your life to the fullest.... That's not bad at all! Because they get your money! 


Should invent a new TV show.. Life switch! You send some whining person into the life of someone who has nothing, then maybe, just MAYBE they will find some sort of self awareness hidden deep inside their souls. 


From personal experience I have more then once uttered words like these "Oh I am terribly sorry that my severe depression is coming in the way of you wanting me to come drinking with you tonight...I will cheer up and join since you really wanted me too!"
Fun part is, not everyone noticed the sarcastic tone! 

I have many very very angry words to say to people like that! But I will keep them to myself, you can come up with your own! ;)




3 comments:

  1. Godt poeng :) Kjenner sorten...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie! Dont keep all the feelings inside you tho! sooner or later it will eat you up and that's never funny sadly.
    So If you ever feel that you need to talk about stuff, I don't mind listening!

    And I found this post quite interesting!

    But sadly this is how most people work, rather have 100 euro extra than help someone that for some reason cannot work or even take care of themselves in some occations.

    And the tv show idea, quite a good one, and to some extend it would probably work, but again most people would probably not give a fuck.

    Then again, isn't it up to everyone of us to make sure people in the future care for eachother instead of hating one another?

    Now sadly i forgot like 99% of what i had written the first time!

    Now can i has some brie with all this whinin i has goin on plox? /BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Hi luv <3
    New plan! Lets kidnap all the children in the world and make them better people then the world is now! :D

    No! No Brie for u! I keepz!

    ReplyDelete